Activities – Chain Assessments
Within this Task 42 Activity the current status and development potential of both Energy-driven and Product-driven Biorefineries are assessed based on a Full Value Chain Approach.
In 2010/2011 to main focus will be on Biofuel-driven Biorefineries, with the following activities:
- Identification (description, owner, capacity, status) of the most important Biofuel-driven Biorefineries within the participating countries [all partners].
- Set-up of a Gross List with Biofuel-driven Biorefineries in the countries based on partner inputs [Joanneum].
- Check and eventually modify Gross List based on info IEA Bioenergy Task 39 and the EBTP [co-ordinator].
- Selection of maximally 12 Biofuel-driven Biorefineries - one in each participating country, and covering more or less the whole technology field for Full Value Chain Assessment [Chicago meeting, October 2010].
- Agreement on methodology for Full Chain Value Chain Assessment [set-up by Joanneum for Chicago meeting; agreement by all].
- Full Value Chain Assessment [Joanneum with input data on Value Chains by partners; finalisation by the end of 2011].
- Preparation of a glossy brochure with main results assessment [co-ordinator, end 2011].
At the Task 42 meeting that will be organised in Italy in the first half of 2011, a same kind of approach will be set-up for the assessment of Product-driven Biorefineries. This assessment is planned for mid-2011 till the end of 2012.
Contact Activities – Chain Assessments
Contact: Gerfried Jungmeier (email@example.com)
- 23-08-10 International Conference on Polygeneration Strategies10 (ICPS) with Special Focus on Integrated Biorefineries 2010 Leipzig, Germany
- 23-08-10 Training Course Biorefinery
- 31-07-10 Europabio annouces top speaker
No events found.