NWBC − the leading event where research and industry meet to discuss recent wood-based biorefinery developments.
The conference will cover new research results and industrial experience related to biorefining based on wood and/or on pulp mills:
- Biorefinery systems and processes.
- Biorefinery products: chemicals, materials and fuels.
- Apart from technical/scientific process/product subjects, economy and sustainability issues will also be addressed
- Abstracts for selection of Oral presentations: September 2, 2016
- Abstracts for selection of Posters: November 4, 2016. Poster-presenting research students at universities in Sweden and Finland can apply for participation at zero conference fee.
- Selection of oral presentations: October 3, 2016
- Selection of posters: November 15, 2016
- Deadline for Manuscripts to preprint (both Oral presentations and Posters): February 14, 2017