One of the major Activities of Task 42 is the annual preparation of country specific reports on Biorefinery Mapping and Biorefinery-related RTD programmes – so called “Country Reports” – to help national governments to define their national biorefinery policy goals and related funding programmes.
The Country Report Australia was recently released by Bioenergy Australia.
In this report, the following subjects for Australia are outlined:
- Country specific energy consumption
- Biomass use for energy and non-energetic applications
- Biomass related (national) policy issues
- Biomass related sustainability issues
- Running commercial biorefineries
- Biorefinery demonstration and pilot plants
- Major R&D projects
- Major national stakeholders involved in the field of biorefining
- Other Issues
- Key Publications
- Download Country Report Australia