One of the major Activities of Task 42 is the annual preparation of country specific reports on Biorefinery Mapping and Biorefinery-related RTD programmes – so called “Country Reports” – to help national governments to define their national biorefinery policy goals and related funding programmes.
The Country Report Denmark was recently released by Technical University Denmark.
In this report, the following subjects for Denmark are outlined:
- Energy consumption 2012
- Biomass use for energy and non-energetic applications
- Energy policy isssues
- Biomass related policy issues
- Biomass related sustainability aspects
- Bioeconomy strategy
- Running commercial biorefineries
- Biorefinery demonstration and pilot plants
- Major R&D projects
- Major national stakeholders involved in the field of biorefining
- Download Country Report Denmark 2014